10 facts, some fun and a Tommy gun
Nataly at Snippets and Glimpses has nominated The Dissemination of Thought for the Kreativ Blogger Award, which means that another poor soul has succumbed to my apparent charm and frequently imbecilic, incoherent rantings. Thank you Nataly, we will get you the help that you need to get through this difficult time.
The first condition of accepting the award is that I promulgate 10 things that no one knows about me. Given that my life is a pretty open – albeit coffee-stained, dog-eared – book, I’m doubtful that there are ten unique, unknown facts about yours truly. At any rate, let’s try these on for size:
1. I’m the eldest of 3 boys. I know, my poor mother. Funnily enough, being the eldest doesn’t automatically predicate that you are the most responsible.
2. I once tore a new DVD player to pieces because it stopped working with a disc I wanted still inside. I bet the stupid $30 DVD player didn’t see that coming.
3. The Dissemination of Thought will be getting its own domain name in 2012.
4. I’ve never touched a cigarette, but I have been known to indulge with the occasional Cuban cigar.
5. Unlike my mother, I firmly believe that ice cream and beer constitute a nutritious meal.
6. I would have enjoyed growing up during the 20s and 30s. Had this been possible, I assume that my chosen career path would have included a fedora, bootlegging and a Tommy gun.
7. My wallet currently contains $16.20 and a $5 casino chip.
8. I dislike magpies with a passion. I wouldn’t say that I’m fearful of them, but I will go well out of my normal way during breeding season to avoid the black and white kamikaze fuckers.
9. I loathe poor spelling and grammar; the way Kreativ is spelt in this award shits me to tears.
10. I just spilt strawberry flavoured milk on my desk. Son of a bitch.
Part two/2/II/dos of acceptance process involves nominating 6 blogs that I believe are deserving of the Kreativ Blogger Award. Following suit on my recommendations when I received the Versatile Blogger Award and 7 x 7 Link Award, I’m not going to give you a run down on the blogs; I follow them and always find the pieces posted amusing, so I’m anticipating that you will, too.
A big thank you once again to Nataly at Snippets and Glimpses for the nomination. If you haven’t discovered her blog already, click here and the magic of technology will transport you there. It’s like having your own TARDIS, but not quite as cool.